camel-users mailing list archives

From "michael.qiu" <>
Subject Re: Better Way to Achieve Parallel Processing of SQS Messages?
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2012 03:16:43 GMT
Hey Guys

Looking at this ticket:
it looks like the original poster  has abandoned the patch
since their project no longer needs it.

If I wanted several threads to pull message from the SQS queue concurrently
with the current version of camel.  Short of me applying this patch and
building my own branch of camel, is the correct approach to create multiple
CamelContext objects in different threads with the same route config pulling
messages off the same SQS queue?  Or should I be doing it in a different

Michael Qiu