camel-users mailing list archives

From KramKroc <mark.cork...@gmail.com>
Subject CXF Continuations
Date Sat, 24 Nov 2012 23:58:18 GMT
Hi folks,

I'm looking for some advice or even a pointer to some sample code on use of
continuations within Camel.

What I'd really like to do is make use of something off the shelf but so far
I've only taken a quick look at Atmosphere but I've yet to figure out if
there is a way to use that in conjunction with either of the Jetty or
Servlet components and so I was wondering if maybe there is some good
examples of use of CXF continuations within Camel or some other way of
showing execution being paused and resumed on an external event?

I saw a quick post from Willem on the following ticket:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-2982 but I think it is more
showing how he ensured that the CXF (& hopefully CXFRS) component made use
of continuations to free up threads when processing routes.

/KramKroc