camel-users mailing list archives

From UDAYA <udaya....@polarisft.com>
Subject Websphere JMS Queue Message Consumer
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2012 10:21:35 GMT
Hi,

I am a newbie to camel domain. I am trying to send a file to a JMS queue in
Websphere 7.0.0.11. A JSP is being used to send the message.The problem is
the file gets picked up but never reached the queue.The queue depth is
always shown as zero.
There is no MDb attached. Following is the code.Please help me..

try{

        CamelContext context = new DefaultCamelContext();

        InitialContext ctx= new InitialContext();
        QueueConnectionFactory connFactory = (QueueConnectionFactory)
ctx.lookup("jms_Connection_Factory");

context.addComponent("jms",JmsComponent.jmsComponentAutoAcknowledge(connFactory));
         context.addRoutes(new RouteBuilder() {
                        public void configure() {

from("file:///usr2/SIR04699/SourceChannel").to("jms:AuditErrorQueue");
  }
                        });

        context.start();
        Thread.sleep(10000);