camel-users mailing list archives

From Babak Vahdat <babak.vah...@swissonline.ch>
Subject Re: Follow on to configuring persistence with java not spring xml
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2012 18:43:19 GMT
Hi

You get null as Spring does one step more than you, that's:

  emFactory.afterPropertiesSet();

Because "LocalContainerEntityManagerFactoryBean implements InitializingBean"

Look at the last line in that method where this FactoryBean does:

  this.entityManagerFactory =
createEntityManagerFactoryProxy(this.nativeEntityManagerFactory);

So maybe calling this method inside your Java code right after emFactory
instantiation could help to move one step further.

Babak

Jay Walters wrote