camel-users mailing list archives

From sekaijin <jean-yves.terr...@sap.aphp.fr>
Subject Christian Schneider Karaf Tutorial Part 6 - Database Access problem
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2012 15:51:56 GMT
Hello,
I did the tutorial christian with many dificultées.

Thank you because it is clear.
My goal is to make a bundle jms2jpa with a model with many relationship. I
had a lot of pb to get it to work.

I tried many solutions found on the net and I got to do work.
I intended to recover the historical Karaf list of features and bundles that
I have installed. but I had an OutOfMemory and I lost history
the platform does not rebooting I returned to zero by following step by step
tutorial.

but it does not work with JPA
the list of deployed bundles

the error is
I think I'm missing a bundle but I do not find that
thank to help me
A+JYT