camel-users mailing list archives

From jawadwasiq <>
Subject Http Conduit with CXF in Invoke mode with Reliable Messaging.
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2012 09:32:32 GMT
I am trying to send SOAP Payload (Payload is already a complete
SOAP-Envelope) via route to external Endpoint (also requires HTTP basic
authentication) with no changes. I am however using reliable messaging bus
so that reliable messaging handshake takes place before the Payload is
actually transmitted. I have however observed that http-conduit is not used
in Invoke mode if I add http-conduit together RM Bus in endpoint.
As a workaround I had to add CXF Outgoing Interceptor to add http
authentication headers before message is transmitted. Can anyone explain why
http-conduit is not working? If I remove RM Bus from CXF Endpoint
definition, http-conduit is used and works fine!

           <setHeader headerName="operationNamespace">

            <setHeader headerName="operationName">

            <to uri="cxf:bean:toWSEndPoint"/>

*CXF EndPoint*
<cxf:cxfEndpoint id=&quot;toWSEndPoint&quot;

            <entry key="dataFormat" value="PAYLOAD"/>
<http-conf:conduit name="*.*">
	 <http-conf:client Connection="Keep-Alive"
                      AllowChunking="false" />