camel-users mailing list archives

From bigandyt <and...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting rid of inflight changes
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2012 05:08:24 GMT
Ah thanks both for your replies, to be honest I was being a bit lazy and
should have looked at the changelogs, until recently we were limited with
the version we could use we are back at 2.5, we are updating an exisitng IBM
java 1.5 based application and integrating camel to help scale it out. Weve
now upgraded to 1.6 java so I will look into upping the Camel version also.

Its difficult to diagnose as we only see this issue on the production
environment, the messages just seem to sit on the queue and dont get
processed, I suspect its more environment related than camel but I think due
to the significant improvements between the version of camel we use and the
current I think its worth updating.

Thanks for your help