camel-users mailing list archives

From pberkman <peter.berk...@cornergrove.com>
Subject Dynamic Changes to Properties File When Using Bridge Property Placeholder
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2012 17:06:41 GMT
I am using the
org.apache.camel.spring.spi.BridgePropertyPlaceholderConfigurer to
parameterize most of the varible-configuration in the Camel Contexts/Routes
as such:

	<bean id="bridgePropertyPlaceholder"
class="org.apache.camel.spring.spi.BridgePropertyPlaceholderConfigurer">
		<property name="location" value="file:nextgate/ms/ngmsroute.properties"/>
	</bean>

Unfortunately, the default is to cache all the property values.  So, I have
to reload the app every time I need to change anything like a simple port
number in one of the adapters, etc.

Question: is there a way to configure the Bridge Property Placeholder so
that it will check the modify time of the properties file and reload if
necessary?

thanks!