camel-users mailing list archives

From anaCortes <anquiroe...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: JMS - Shared fixed reply queue doesn´t consume all the messages
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2012 10:55:55 GMT
The replyToCacheLevelName parameter doesn´t solve the problem.

I´ve added the parameter in the configuration:
<bean id="activemq"
class="org.apache.activemq.camel.component.ActiveMQComponent">
     <property name="configuration" ref="amqConfigNoTransaction"/>
     <property name="replyToCacheLevelName" value="CACHE_NONE" />
 </bean>

I´ve also tried adding it to the endpoint:
"activemq:ActiveMQ.DLQ?replyTo=xxx.REPLY&requestTimeout=255000&receiveTimeout=250&timeToLive=510000&replyToCacheLevelName=CACHE_NONE"

But it doesn´t work.

Am i doing something wrong?

Thanks.