camel-users mailing list archives

From Denis S <dsoukhoros...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to process a file several times?
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2012 05:24:19 GMT
Hi,

I have the following Camel route:

<route id="processCSV">
    <from
uri="file://../import?noop=true&amp;charset=ISO-8859-1&amp;sorter=#myDataProcessor&amp;processStrategy=#myDataProcessor"/>
    <log message="Processing big file: ${header.CamelFileName}"
loggingLevel="INFO"/>
    <to uri="direct:csv"/>
    <log message="Done processing big file: ${header.CamelFileName}"/>
</route>

So, the route take CSV files from import folder and submits them for
processing. I implemented custom fileProcessingStrategy and sorter. I need
to process one of the files twice. The way I found: I'm renaming it at
commit phase of the first processing. But I suspect rhere is more native way
to do this. May be to raise an exception at commit phase for redelivery?

Thanks, Denis.