camel-users mailing list archives

From massyl <massil.n...@gmail.com>
Subject StackOverflowError when using restlet component with relative path
Date Sun, 04 Nov 2012 15:36:05 GMT
Hi,
I'm facing one problem when configuring RestletComponent with relative path
using spring.
i configured SpringServerServlet and RestletComponent as documented on camel
site.
when i try to reach my endpoint it get java.lang.StackOverflowError (at
org.restlet.ext.servlet.internal.ServletWarEntity.<init>(ServletWarEntity.java:111))

when i run my application in debug mode i see that ServerServlet adds an
entry createWarClient(Context context, ServletConfig config) that causes a
deap recursion for looking resouce (restlet.xml).

have you faced this problem before? there is any one that used this
configuration successfully?

thanks in advance for you help.