camel-users mailing list archives

From Patrick Bray <patrick.b...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMS Component - Activation Spec
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 04:56:32 GMT
Thanks for your quick response Claus. I have read your book and it has been a
great help in getting up and running using Camel.

One quick question. I understand that camel-jms uses spring-jms under the
hood and as such I am hoping that the below will be possible:

I am hoping to extend the DefaultMessageListenerContainer so that I can
modify the JMS re-connection logic to use an exponential back off. I have
this implemented and tested however I can't see how I can wire in a custom
MessageListenerContainer to the JMS Component.

>From looking through the source of the JmsComponent I can see that the
container is created within the JmsConfiguration
chooseMessageListenerContainerImplementation method.

Is this possible or would we need to modify the existing JMS Component in
order to achieve this?