camel-users mailing list archives

From Vishal Changrani <vishal.changr...@ericsson.com>
Subject Consuming mutiple files with current date as filename suffix?
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2012 18:44:20 GMT
Hi,
I want to configure an FTP Consumer to consume multiple files such as abcd_20121116.zip, xyz_20121116.zip
etc. Basically <filename pattern>_<today's date>.zip.

I tried giving filename=(abcd|xyz)_${date:now:yyyymmdd}.zip as part of the URI but this doesn't
consumes abcd_20121116.zip or xyz_20121116.zip. I think the FTP consumer expects a file which
starts with (abcd..
And doesn't really look for the regex abcd or xyz.
I changed the URL to contain an include=(abcd|xyz)... rather than a filename but then it doesn't
understand the ${date:now:yyyymmdd} file language.

Is there any way to confiure mutiple file consumption with the file langugage or specify a
regex with today's date?
Thanks in advance,
Vishal