camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The problem with the client to an external WebService CXF
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 01:22:31 GMT
No, you don't need to export 10 cxfEndpoint to invoke the 10 different methods.
There are some message headers can help CxfProducer to decide which method it will use.
"operationName", "operationNamespace"
You just need to set them up once you decide to invoke the external WebService.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat