camel-users mailing list archives

From Scott England-Sullivan <sully6...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: is camel the right choice?
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 21:21:00 GMT
Hi Scott,

You have not misunderstood a thing.  This is exactly the technology for
your use case.

I would start with the Enterprise Integration Patterns found here:
http://camel.apache.org/enterprise-integration-patterns.html.

Managing a workflow with aggregation and transformation is pretty
boilerplate and the EIP page should get you started.

Good luck!

Best Regards,
Scott ES