camel-users mailing list archives

From Chris Wolf <cwolf.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jboss 7 and camel -bindy 2.10
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2012 16:45:21 GMT
Elz,

I was making a general suggestion as to a better way to do Camel
deployments on JBoss - i.e. not using WAR deployment, but rather
Spring AppContext deployment.  Sorry for not directly answering your
CSV question.  If I can, I'll try the Bindy component in one of our
JBoss deployments and let you know how it goes.  (Since that Bindy
component looks like we can use it in our app)
Feel free to send me a test input file.

Thanks,

   -Chris