camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Read back JMSMessageId from OneWay JMS message
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2012 15:48:47 GMT
On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 2:29 PM, Petter Nordlander
<Petter.Nordlander@enfo.se> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Say I have something like:
>
> from("foo:bar")
>    .process(..)
>    .to(ExchangePattern.InOnly,"jms:queue:somewhere") // don't want a request/reply here
>    .bean(customLoggerBasedOnJmsMessageId);
>
> But my problem is, how can I retrieve the JMS message ID after the message is sent (InOnly)?
Since the Message ID is created automatically by the JMS implementation. This is well possible
in plain JMS in java, i.e.
> producer.send(myMsg);
> log(myMsg.getJMSMessageID());
>
> Does any of you have any input to this issue?

Yeah we could add support for that so the JMSMessageID is being
populated on the Camel Message after it has been sent.

I have logged a ticket

--
Claus Ibsen