camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Netty or Mina Async in the same socket
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 06:29:47 GMT
On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 12:54 AM, Chad Beaulac <cabeaulac@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Flavio,
>
> You can't do what you're asking for using camel-mina or camel-mina2 at this point in
time.

He can grab the netty channel as its enriched on the message as a
header. Then use that channel to write the 2nd message back. He would
need to code that. Its a matter though where and when the 2nd message
should be send back.
And what triggers when this should happen.

Maybe you can tell us a bit more about what you do in a Camel route eg?

from netty?sync=false
 to ???

So you want at ?? something to process the incoming message, and use
the same socket to send back a reply message?

--
Claus Ibsen