camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Netty or Mina Async in the same socket
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 06:29:19 GMT
On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 9:20 PM, Flavio Magacho - M4U
<flavio.magacho@m4u.com.br> wrote:
> Just for all to know, it works with my test case.
> Thanks.
> Magacho

Thanks for testing and reporting back.

a code that claus have done. So how can I use this build in service mix?

> Willem jiang <willem.jiang@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> It's depends on what's version of service mix are you using.
> As Apache Camel provides patch releases, it could be possible that you just replace the
camel-netty or camel-mina jars with that latest one.

> --
> Willem Jiang
>
> Red Hat, Inc.
> FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
> Web: http://www.fusesource.com | http://www.redhat.com
> Blog: http://willemjiang.blogspot.com (http://willemjiang.blogspot.com/) (English)
>           http://jnn.javaeye.com (http://jnn.javaeye.com/) (Chinese)
> Twitter: willemjiang
> Weibo: willemjiang
>

> On Tuesday, October 9, 2012 at 2:14 AM, Flavio Magacho - M4U wrote:
>
>> Claus, I'm testing this case with Servicemmix, how can I change the camel Libs??

letters and an <Enter>, in computer A I typed a sequence of A's and in computer B I
typed a sequence of B's.
>> Doing this sometimes in computer A we have some B's and in the computer B we have
also some A's.

>> One again thank you.
>> Flavio Magacho

we would need a way to reproduce the issue.

<log

so I´ll need to write an endpoint based on the camel-netty and keep a hashmap with the channel
and a channel identifier as a key. I Should write this identifier in the message properties
and then, when it comes back, I´ll be able to write it back in the same socket. Does it Makes
sense to you?

(mailto:cabeaulac@gmail.com)> wrote:
> [...]
header. Then use that channel to write the 2nd message back. He would need to code that. Its
a matter though where and when the 2nd message should be send back.

the same socket to send back a reply message?

by the same socket and we can’t use the sync option.
in the same socket is to use the Sync option.

É vedada a sua cópia ou divulgação.
privileged. Copying or disclosing is prohibited.

>> > --
>> > Claus Ibsen
>> > -----------------
>> > Red Hat, Inc.