camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: JMS - Shared fixed reply queue doesn´t consume all the messages
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 08:59:58 GMT
Do you have consumers on other boxes that also consume from this
shared reply queue?

If you only have 1 Camel app running, and its the only one consuming
from the shared queue, then you can use exclusive instead.
But if you have 2+ Camel apps and/or having other kind of consumers on
the shared queue(s). Then you cannot use exclusive.