camel-users mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Best practise for deploying my app with Karaf
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 10:54:11 GMT
Another option, the one I would prefer, create your own distribution.
It's pretty straight forward, create a features.xml of your bundles
and the ones needed.
Now create another project using this features xml and the
features-maven-plugin with the
add-features-to-repo goal.
Now you are able to assmbly your own distribution, see also [1].

regards, Achim

[1] - http://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest-2.3.x/developers-guide/custom-distribution.html