camel-users mailing list archives

From Cyril Lakech <cyril.lak...@adeoservices.com>
Subject Use @RunWith(CamelSpringJUnit4ClassRunner.class) & @UseAdviceWith + find Mocks after starting camel context
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 15:12:08 GMT
Hi,

I would like to use 3 excellent camel features together in my test:

@RunWith(CamelSpringJUnit4ClassRunner.class) to use my spring config

@UseAdviceWith to be able to change the behavior of a few endpoints dealing
with remote http APIs

And we would be able to retrieve mocks of other endpoints to test of course.

Here is a sample :

@RunWith(CamelSpringJUnit4ClassRunner.class)
@UseAdviceWith
public class PriceRouteBuilderTest {

        //given

camelContext.getRouteDefinition("direct:in/prices").adviceWith(camelContext,
new AdviceWithRouteBuilder() {
            @Override
                mockEndpoints();
                includeRoutes(new MyExtraRoute());

weaveById("direct:pointsOfSale").replace().to("direct:posTest");
            }
        });
        // we must manually start when we are done with all the advice with
        camelContext.start();

        //pointsOfSale.expectedBodiesReceived("TEST");

        //when
        inPrice.sendBody("TEST");

        //then
        MockEndpoint.assertIsSatisfied(camelContext);

}

Is it possible or not ?

If not, what are your advice to do it ?

Regards,

Cyril Lakech

--
Ce message et toutes les pièces jointes sont établis à l'attention
exclusive de leurs destinataires et sont confidentiels. Si vous recevez ce