camel-users mailing list archives

From Ketan Barapatre <>
Subject Mail reading goes in loop
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 17:41:02 GMT
Hello All,

I am reading mail using Mail Component

I have created following Route

from("imaps://" + user.getUserName() + "&password="
+ user.getPassword()

Now, I am expecting to get all read and unread mails from INBOX
folder. When I run my app I am able to get all read and unread mail from
Mail reading starts from very first mail(from INBOX) and when last
mail(latest mail from INBOX) is fetch it again starts reading mail from
first mail(from INBOX) but I am expecting it should stop after reading last
mail (which is latest mail) from INBOX. So I found that Polling to INBOX
start again it goes in loop.

Please suggest me How can I stop looping when mail reading is done.
Or is there any way I can poll my mail box to get mail only from specified
start date upto specified end date or

Please correct me if i'm not clear with question or suggest me How can do

Thank You