camel-users mailing list archives

From "DEPREZ Arnaud AWL-IT" <arnaud.dep...@atos.net>
Subject RE: JMS queue also dequeued on Producer error
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 12:29:21 GMT
Hi,

It's probably due to a transaction problem :

In your case, when you read a message, your consumer need to keep open the current transaction
during your process and at the end you can commit if everything goes well (so the message
will be popped from the queue) or rollback (so the message will be left in the queue).

Take a look at the transactional route from camel :
http://camel.apache.org/transactional-client.html

Kr,

Arnaud Deprez

-----Original Message-----
From: Platta [mailto:georg.hofer@gkndriveline.com]
Sent: mardi 2 octobre 2012 13:58
To: users@camel.apache.org
Subject: JMS queue also dequeued on Producer error

Hello,

I wrote a very simple component using the HelloWorld template.
The producer is connecting to a remote server through a native java class.
If the remote server is not available I'm able to write a log entry, but the
message will be lost.

It'S possible to keep the message on the JMS queue unless it was send to the
remote server correctly?

Best regards

Georg

Atos Worldline SA/NV - Chaussee de Haecht 1442 Haachtsesteenweg
- 1130 Brussels - Belgium
RPM-RPR Bruxelles-Brussel - TVA-BTW BE 0418.547.872
Bankrekening-Compte Bancaire-Bank Account 310-0269424-44
BIC BBRUBEBB - IBAN BE55 3100 2694 2444

"The information contained in this e-mail and any attachment thereto is confidential and may
contain information which is protected by intellectual property rights.
This information is intended for the exclusive use of the recipient(s) named above.
This e-mail does not constitute any binding relationship or offer toward any of the addressees.
If you are not one of the addressees , one of their employees or a proxy holder entitled to
hand over this message to the addressee(s), any use of the information contained herein (e.g.
reproduction, divulgation, communication or distribution,...) is prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and destroy it immediately
after.
The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed and it may be subject to data
corruption, interception and unauthorized amendment, for which we accept no liability."