camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SOAP 1.2 for CXF Consumer on Glassfish 3
Date Sat, 20 Oct 2012 01:26:49 GMT
Please see my comments in the line.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: willemjiang

On Friday, October 19, 2012 at 10:29 PM, pberkman wrote:

> Willem,
> thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I've been struggling with this for days!

Not at all :)

> the last option did the trick.
>
> The first one, declaring the WSDL in the cxf endpoint always threw an
> exception that it could not find the PDQSupplierPortTypeService. I didn't
> try the second one because the desire is to use wsdl2java to generate the
> service and port. So, went on to your third suggestion and it seems to have
> resolved the problem.

There are some gap between the Java class and WSDL , JAXWS introduces some annotation to fill
it.
If you don't use them, CXF will do some assumption which could be wrong in this case.
You can change your WSDL or just specify the serviceName and portName on the cxfEndpont to
let it pick up right service name for you.

> again, thank you VERY MUCH!!!

It's good to see it works for you.