camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem jiang <>
Subject Re: Camel Timeout on a route
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2012 05:03:18 GMT
It dependents on how you setup the  client request context header.
You may need to clean up the header if you don't want to the setting affect the next camel-cxf

By default camel-cxf endpoint will copy the message headers from the in message to the out
 which means the client request header will still effect on the second camel-cxf endpoint.

Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Web: |