camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem jiang <>
Subject Re: Proxying WSDL for CXF endpoint via camel
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 07:30:14 GMT

Which version of camel are you using?
I just did some test against the camel trunk ( camel-2.11-SNAPSHOT). I cannot reproduce the

BTW, you should be able to get the message header "CamelHttpQuery" with value of "wsdl". Hope
you can find workaround with this message header.

Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Web: |
Blog: ( (English)
 ( (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: willemjiang

On Wednesday, October 24, 2012 at 9:29 PM, rouble wrote:

> Camel Gurus,
> I have setup DSL in Java to proxy a web service. However I am having
> trouble proxying the actual WSDL.
> To proxy the web service I do the following:
> from("servlet:///proxyWebService/api/?matchOnUriPrefix=true")
> .to("https4://realWebService:8443/api/?bridgeEndpoint=true&throwExceptionOnFailure=false");
> The above DSL proxies the service fine, but does not proxy a WSDL
> request properly.
> So, for instance if the WSDL lives here:
> http://remote-host/realWebService/api/FooService?wsdl Any request to
> http://proxy-host/proxyWebService/api/FooService?wsdl should get
> proxied, but i think since I have bridgeEndpoint set to true, the
> Exchange.HTTP_URI gets overridden by the "to endpoint" - so it
> probably drops the FooService?wsdl portion when routing the GET
> request. Any ideas on how to get this to work? I tried some things in
> an intermediate process() leg, but nothing took.
> Also - what is the right way to dynamically set the hostname and port
> of the "to endpoint"?
> tia,
> rouble

View raw message