camel-users mailing list archives

From Gonzalo Vásquez <gvasq...@altiuz.cl>
Subject Re: Missing data when using split / tokenizer
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 11:54:30 GMT
Does the splitter store the actual regex match (missing line) in a Header for later retrieval?

Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 11-10-2012, a las 23:00, Willem jiang <willem.jiang@gmail.com> escribió:

> The Splitter will remove the line, as you just use the regex token like "C.*?PAG\. 1.*?".
> Camel will create a list for splitter to use.
>
> --
> Willem Jiang
>
> Red Hat, Inc.
> FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
> Web: http://www.fusesource.com | http://www.redhat.com
> Blog: http://willemjiang.blogspot.com (http://willemjiang.blogspot.com/) (English)
>          http://jnn.javaeye.com (http://jnn.javaeye.com/) (Chinese)
> Twitter: willemjiang
> Weibo: willemjiang
>

> On Friday, October 12, 2012 at 4:38 AM, Gonzalo Vasquez wrote:
>
>> Hi folks, I'm quite new to this marvelous framework, but I've been able to articulate
some nice "puzzles" with it, but right now I'm having an issue with the Splitter, as described
as follows:

>> I'm processing a PLAIN TEXT data file as input (attached file #2), with several XSL
templates (bean:xxxx in the camel route, within the splitter). But after several hours of
implementing the next steps, I've found out that every first data row is wiped out from the
splitter input. I mean rows such as

>> C Z 000001 00-00-NA 36417078880048 PAG. 1
>>
>> Does the splitter actually remove those? If so, how can I avoid it? If supplied info
is not enough, what should I provide?