camel-users mailing list archives

From Benjamin Graf <benjamin.g...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Camel context autostartup
Date Sun, 28 Oct 2012 06:38:57 GMT
Hi Christian,

I'm using camel 2.10.0 but this is a "feature" also in trunk. have a look on
start() in DefaultCamelContext super.start() get's called which is responsible
for setting state to started. Well the context itself seems not started
completely at all, all routes still inactive but it's quite silly if you are
doing something like state monitoring and you are would assume the context is
started. :-)

Best,
Benjamin