camel-users mailing list archives

From ranjitkumarm <>
Subject FTP Component - Failed to resolve endpoint
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 06:06:53 GMT
Hi All,
     I am using the Apache Camel FTP Component version 2.10.1 for
transferring files from a remote location.

The password for the remote location contains special characters like ';'
and '&'. Due to this an 'org.apache.camel.ResolveEndpointFailedException' is
being thrown while initializing the route.
I had tried to escape the '&' with '%26', but the exception reocurrs.
Has anybody faced this issue before?

The exception message is as follows - "There are 1 parameters that couldn't
be set on the endpoint. Check the uri if the parameters are spelt correctly
and that they are properties of the endpoint. Unknown

Thanks in advance.