camel-users mailing list archives

From jagal <lou...@akelio.fr>
Subject Issue with mail forward
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 21:09:13 GMT
Hi,

I want to forward mail from a mailbox 1 to mailbox 2.

So I do this :

from("imaps://mail.gandi.net?username=myusername&password=mypassword&consumer.delay=60000")
.setHeader("to", constant("mymail@mycompany.fr"))
.to("smtp://mail.gandi.net?username=myusername&password=mypassword")

My goal is to have a mailing list system with a processor to update the to
field.

I have an issue with mail send in html and with mail send in html with files
attachment, i have all attachments, but i don't have the html body (no
content).

So I test with the .setHeader("contentType", constant("text/html")), and now
i have the content but not in html but in text for message in html without
attachments. And for mail in html with attachments, i have
javax.mail.internet.MimeMultipart@40eb8a6a for the content.

Can you help me to solve these issues ?

Thank's