camel-users mailing list archives

From garrydias <garryd...@gmail.com>
Subject ProducerTemplate cannot be autowired if no CamelContext are available
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 20:46:36 GMT
Hi guys

Why producerTemplate is not created if there´s no camelContext declared in
my application.

I put the <camel:template id="producerTemplate"  /> element in my spring
context xml but it can not be injected if this xml file doesn´t contains a
camelContext declared with at least one route.

I don´t need routes, don´t need camelContext, but I need to send a message
to an activemq endpoint.

If I try autowire the producerTemplate

    @Autowired
    private ProducerTemplate template;

this error accurs:
/Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating bean with name 'producerTemplate': FactoryBean threw exception on
object creation; nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerException
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.doGetObjectFromFactoryBean(FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.java:149)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.getObjectFromFactoryBean(FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.java:102)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getObjectForBeanInstance(AbstractBeanFactory.java:1442)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:248)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:193)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.findAutowireCandidates(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:848)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.doResolveDependency(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:790)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.resolveDependency(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:707)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor$AutowiredFieldElement.inject(AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:478)
	... 23 more
	at org.apache.camel.impl.ProducerCache.<init>(ProducerCache.java:64)
	at org.apache.camel.impl.ProducerCache.<init>(ProducerCache.java:60)
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultProducerTemplate.doStart(DefaultProducerTemplate.java:706)
	at org.apache.camel.support.ServiceSupport.start(ServiceSupport.java:60)
	at org.apache.camel.util.ServiceHelper.startService(ServiceHelper.java:59)/

If I try:

    @Produce(uri="activemq:foo")
    private ProducerTemplate template;

the /template/ attribute is null.

Who can tell my why it happens. I could not find anything in the reference
http://camel.apache.org/producertemplate.html.

Thanx