camel-users mailing list archives

From yuribit <yro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.camel.CamelExchangeException
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 17:08:52 GMT
I've also tried this sintax but I got the same error.

 <route errorHandlerRef="deadLetter">
        <from uri="direct:start"/>
        <onException>

<exception>org.apache.camel.spring.processor.onexception.OrderFailedException</exception>
            <redeliveryPolicy maximumRedeliveries="1"/>
            <handled>
                <constant>true</constant>
            </handled>
            <bean ref="orderService" method="orderFailed"/>
            <to uri="mock:error"/>
        </onException>
        <bean ref="orderService" method="handleOrder"/>
        <to uri="mock:result"/>
    </route>

If I use java.lang.Exception instead of org.apache.camel... it works but i
must catch the other exception.