camel-users mailing list archives

From domenico <>
Subject "Cannot store file" with file component
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 13:53:05 GMT
I am at loss again with Camel, or moreover with the File2 component. I have
the following route:

mvn compile works fine. The I start Jetty "mvn jetty:run" and the service
comes up ok. I can request the WSDL no problem using "?wsdl".

When sending a SOAP request using SoapUI, the route gets executed but I get
an exception even though the folder is accessible and files can be created

I use the following setup:
Camel 2.9.3
Maven 2.2.1 (r801777; 2009-08-06 21:16:01+0200)
OS name: "windows 7" version: "6.1"
java full version "1.6.0_31-rev-b25"

Any ideas what is configure wrong?

Just as a side note, this is not the reportIncident WSDl anymore that I use
even though the name of the config suggests it. I have replaced the WSDL
with my own WSDL file.

I have attached the full debug trace of the startup and the request
procedure:  stdout_CannotStoreFile.txt

thanks in advance