camel-users mailing list archives

From snowindy <>
Subject Re: Camel application design question
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 07:24:35 GMT
Like I said, /ProcessError is simply a utility class containing both
exception caught in a certain stage, and a Stage identifier. Stage id will
be used afterwards to identify stage with no pain with string parsing etc./

In general, I try to utilize Camel to build a flexible request-reply route,
so that more steps can be added after with no other changes.
Certainly, all this can easily be implemented in a 'strategy' Java-class,
which chains actions one after another.

This is why I am asking about the app design.
How would you implement this part?