camel-users mailing list archives

From pmcb55 <mcbenne...@dnb.com>
Subject Re: Ampersand in URI query parameter not working (CAMEL-4857 doesn't fix)
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 16:31:55 GMT
Hi Hadrian,

Thanks for the response (the activity and responsiveness of this group
continues to really impress me!).

But it's a bit of a concern that correct handling of something as
fundamental as URI's needs a major overhaul and a version 3.0 release to get
'right' !

This is a real problem for our project though, so I'd definitely appreciate
a quick (but safe!) workaround for this edge-case (by the way, I'm sure
you'll appreciate that it's not such an edge-case for us, given that our
company name is 'D&B' :) !!!).

Thanks again for any help you might be able to offer,

Pat.