camel-users mailing list archives

From raviwithyou <bytes2r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel and JBoss
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 06:24:50 GMT
Hi,

Yes, we did.
We created an MBean for managing our configurations and hooked up
CamelContext to restart our routes.

There are many ways as you said, we tried to wire in CamelContext to our
MBean as below in our camel-context.xml.

	<camelContext autoStartup="true" id="camel"
xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring">
...</camelContext>
	  <bean id="exporter" class="org.springframework.jmx.export.MBeanExporter"
lazy-init="false">
     <property name="beans">
      <map>
        <entry key="com.my.domainname:name=RoutesMgmtBean"
value-ref="RoutesMgmtBean"/>
      </map>
    </property>
  </bean>

  <bean id="RoutesMgmtBean" class="com.my.domainname.RunCamelApplication">
    <property name="context" ref="camel"/>
  </bean>

Hope it helps!!!