camel-users mailing list archives

From Gnanaguru S <>
Subject Camel Tracer example - Database
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 09:59:37 GMT

In camel-example-tracer it uses HSQL database at runtime when I do mvn

Now I want to bundle the same example as a WAR file. I was successful in
changing the directory structure, pom. Now the WAR builds fine.

But the database used in the example was a IN-MEMORY database. If want to
trace the message to my own custom database, just changing the data source
name in persistence.xml will do for a derby/mysql?

If I am right. It will create table and store the data in the database.

It uses JPA. So it there any other way to store, may be using JDBC. ? But I
am not sure how tracer gives way to configure how/what to store in DB.