camel-users mailing list archives

From suralk <>
Subject Re: how to access a SOAP message part inside a route
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 22:04:28 GMT
Hi Raul,
I want to extract only a particular element from the soap message and send
it to another endpoint. This element value will be stored in the body of the
message to the destination endpoint. So I do not want to set it as a header.
i assume that I can assign the element value to a temporary header, and
later get it to the body. But this does not look like the correct way to do
it. Ideally, I would like to set the body of the message straightaway from
the soap element