camel-users mailing list archives

From realice <>
Subject aggregator question: how do I send reply back to the requestor
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 14:30:44 GMT
i have a cxf endpoint in the front which sends request to queue with
exchangepattern as InOut, and in my aggregator i'm trying aggregate the
endpoint. My question is what should i specify in the to uri in order for
the aggregated response to go back to cxf endpoint, can anyone help? thanks

  <from uri="jms:QUEUENAME"/>
 <aggregate strategyRef="aggregatorStrategy" completionSize="3"