camel-users mailing list archives

From Sri <sri.tec...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: getting active route information
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 15:10:28 GMT
Thanks Cluas,

It helped me to solve one of  problem partially,

How ever I want to check is there any messages that are pending on
particular queues and wait until all queue are cleared up and no route is
processing any messages.

As I can check this with inflightrepository , but I want to check it against
the route.

ie Route A  enqued -100 dequed =100 and no of pending messages as 0
 Route B  enqued -100 dequed =100 and no of pending messages as 0
 Route C  enqued -100 dequed =100 and no of pending messages as 0
 Route D  enqued -100 dequed =100 and no of pending messages as 0

we are using active mq at the moment in our project.

so finally I wanted to check like if(noOfpendingmessages_A=0  &&
noOfpendingmessages_B=0 && noOfpendingmessages_C=0 &&
noOfpendingmessages_D=0 && noInflightExchagnes=0 )
{
Then send some notification
}

is there any way that I can get this information for queue/endpoint . ie how
many messages are pending and how many are processed.

Regards
Sri