camel-users mailing list archives

From wanggang1 <wangga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: camel-veloccity property configuration
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 15:07:08 GMT
Thanks for all your timely replies.

I loaded template file from disk instead from classpath by using URI
"velocity:file://myfolder/my_template.vm?propertiesFile=velocity/velocity.properties".
But I have to use the full path to the template file.  I could not seem to
get the Velocity property "file.resource.loader.path=/myfolder/" in the
propertiesFile to work.

The most critical issue to me is that I could not dynamically change the
template in the runtime if the templates are stored in file system.  I could
do this dynamic swapping template file when I load templates from classpath
by setting "CamelVelocityResourceUri" in the Message Header.  If the
templates are stored in file system, whenever the "CamelVelocityResourceUri"
header kicks into effect(that's when Camel could not load
"velocity:file://myfolder/dummy.vm?propertiesFile=velocity/velocity.properties"),
Camel try to load it from classpath, and "java.io.FileNotFoundException:
Cannot find resource in classpath for URI: /myfolder/xyz.vm" is thrown.

Is some where my setting not correct?  Please advice.

Thanks
Gang