camel-users mailing list archives

From Ralf Steppacher <ralf.steppac...@derivativepartners.com>
Subject Re: RESTful route with Apache CXF
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 06:50:20 GMT
Willam,

thanks for the hint. I shall look into camel-cxfrs.

Could you give me a usage example of the cxfbean component? What would
be a scenario where immediate marshalling to the client-requested format
is desired? Is the idea that all work necessary to produce a meaningful
response is done in the resource class and the route only consists of
the cxfbean endpoint?

Thanks!
Ralf

-----Original Message-----
From: Willem jiang <willem.jiang@gmail.com>
To: users@camel.apache.org
Subject: Re: RESTful route with Apache CXF
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 15:56:17 +0800

Hi Ralf,

I think you use misused the cxfbean component.
cxfbean component is trying to leverage the camel components to provides different transports.

It will marshal and unmarshal the request and response out of box.

What's you need is camel-cxfrs[1] component, you should be able to get the Java object of
PriceReuqestMessage from the message body.

[1]http://camel.apache.org/cxfrs.html