camel-users mailing list archives

From declancox <>
Subject Re: Camel netty - Netty ChannelBuffer classloading issue in Karaf 2.2.9
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 06:41:15 GMT
Hi Claus,
Thanks for the reply. Yes I checked the import/export package lists and they
seem to be in order - (generated using the maven bundle plugin 2.3.7). I
should mention that this seems to happen intermittently. This morning I
tested and I was able to run without exception. I will test some more
scenarios and see if I can find a pattern.
One additional question on the netty component, as I am using the
ManagedServiceFactory mechanism to install a CamelContext (encapsulating a
netty consumer endpoint as part of the route), if I uninstall the
corresponding karaf feature does netty unbind from the assigned port ?

Tak for din hjaelp,