camel-users mailing list archives

From zuff <bhtan1...@live.com>
Subject Best Practise for (Dynamic Topic in Ear Project)
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 02:42:16 GMT
Hi All,

  I would like to seek advise on what is the suggested guideline for
handling temporary jms topic in a EAR backing bean.

  The scenario is as such.

  Server 1:
  One ear project deployed on Weblogic, one of the backing beans allow user
to publish a request that submit a jms topic.

  Server 2:
  Camel running and consuming from the route.  e.g.
from("activemq:topic:doWork)
  Triggered an external system (Server 3) to process the request and
response by saving xml file into a folder.
   Route picked up the files and continue processing, (Need to reply to a
temporary topic if neccessary.)

My questions.
a. How do i configure Server 1 to listen to the temproary topic? updating
the route? how do i remove it from the route after consuming? using
@Dispose(i heard its not guranteed to run) ?
- Do I have to create a JMS connection and create an temporaryTopic? It's a
bit counter-productive.

b. If i not mistaken, camel seems to generate a temp-queue for JMSReplyTo,
how do i make use of this?

c.  I guess since Route 1 and Route 2 are seperated, my intention is to have
a map to keep track of the requestID and the  JMSReplyTo in a Map, but are
there any better ways to resolve this mapping?

d. Are there any better way to do it?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Zuff