camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to maintain a seperate Datastructure to choose processor in my custom load balancer
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 08:45:22 GMT
Hi,

I'm not sure how you create the process for the new created endpoint, you may need to start
or stop the endpoint and producer yourself.
I think it could be much easy if you use the recipient-list[1] to change the endpoint dynamically.

[1]http://camel.apache.org/recipient-list.html

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.