camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Synchronous consumer
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2012 01:54:33 GMT
If you don't want to let the default camel error handler work for you, you need to set error
handler to noErrorHandler like this if you are using Spring configuration.

<!-- You can also define the errorHandler inside the camelContext -->
<camelContext errorHandlerRef="noErrorHandler" xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring">

<errorHandler id="noErrorHandler" type="NoErrorHandler"/>
</camelContext>

or Java DSL
public void configure() {
errorHandler(noErrorHandler());