camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Karaf and camel-fop
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2012 07:24:58 GMT
On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 9:19 AM, Maruan Sahyoun <sahyoun@fileaffairs.de> wrote:
> OK - some further testing shows that camel-fop works fine if you run camel standalone.
So the issue is when running inside an OSGI container. I'll do some more investigation. Is
there someone around using camel-fop inside Karaf or ServiceMix? Any hints?

> Thanks for all the help so far. I'm very glad that I found Camel - nice piece of software
and very helpful community.

I think some of the FOP JARs and its dependencies is being created as
OSGi wrapped bundles, which will get published to the maven repo at
http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/servicemix/bundles/

--
Claus Ibsen