camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: Optimal way of exposing a JMX MBean when using Camel
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2012 09:29:06 GMT

Camel does not have a mbean exporter.

However if a bean is used in a Camel route, you can add either Spring
or Camel JMX annotations to it, and have it enlisted as if it was a
Camel processor / eip.

A dedicated mbean exporter as spring is not really camel's core logic.
But frankly would be nice if it was something that the JDK offered out
of the box.