camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to decide the exchagne pattern of the route
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2012 07:49:25 GMT
On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 9:11 AM, Sura Monday <sura.monday@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Claus,
> Thanks. So if I want my jason component to receive responses from jms, do I always have
to set the jms consumer MEP to inout as well? why do we have to explicitly set consumer MEP,
if the route already says i is inout? Isnt there any method to get the MEP that is set on
the route?

The Camel JMS component supports both InOnly and InOut. So you have to
set the MEP accordingly what you want. See the EIPs
http://camel.apache.org/event-message.html
http://camel.apache.org/request-reply.html

> Also, how can I retrieve the response message at my jason consumer?

This is component specific. There is no jason component out of  the
box at Apache Camel. So its likely a custom component. So get in touch
with the component author to figure that out.

> /Sura

Claus Ibsen